JEWELLERY CARE ADVICE
Caring for your jewellery - Semi-precious stones with Sterling Silver / Gold
We recommend cleaning your jewellery with a soft brush, such as an old toothbrush, wet with warm soapy water. Scrub gently behind the stone where dust and soap can collect. Pat it dry with a soft cloth. It is also recommended to follow the below care instructions:
- Remove your jewellery before vigorous activities
- Do not wear it whilst bathing, showering or swimming
- Do not expose your gems to chemicals in cleaning products, corrosive substances, hair care products, fragrances and/ or cosmetics
- When getting dressed, put your jewellery on last. At the end of the day, take your jewellery off first to avoid it getting caught on your clothes
- Store it in the box provided and keep it away from other jewellery to avoid it from being damaged
- Do not subject your jewellery to any undue stress and/ or pressure
- Do not immerse them in liquid jewellery cleaner
- All sterling silver will tarnish over time. The amount of tarnishing (oxidation) that occurs is dependent on the skin and care habits of the wearer. We recommend using a polishing cloth regularly to prevent this natural process.
Enjoy wearing your beautiful piece!