RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Please check your order as soon as you receive it. If by any means you are not satisfied with your product, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org promptly and provide your name, details of the order and your phone number.
All items must be returned with full packaging, within 14 days of contacting us, in order for us to process your refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
In the case you have changed your mind about the product:
- you may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period (14 days after the day you received the goods). We will refund you the price you paid for the product minus delivery costs. Please note that all items must be returned with full original packaging and must be in fully re-saleable condition. We may refuse returns where this is not the case.
Please follow the below steps:
- Contact us immediately at email@example.com to advise us about your decision. Include details in your e-mail such as your name, contact details and order number.
- Wrap your item safely back into the box with its full packaging included and take it to your nearest Post Office. Returns in this case, are sent back at your own cost.
- It is important that the piece is safely secured with the black ribbon within its box, the same way as when you received it. If you do not secure the piece, you run the risk of breakage in transit. We will not refund items broken in transit, which were not properly secured, when returned to us.
Kindly note that for reasons of hygiene, we cannot refund earrings unless faulty. Please also note that bespoke pieces are non-refundable and cannot be returned.
In the unlikely event your item is faulty:
- we will be happy to offer you a full refund of the price you paid for the products including delivery costs. We must be notified within 30 days of the date of your purchase. This includes items purchased in any sale or with a promotion code. All returns must be accompanied by a copy of your proof of purchase.
- Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to the customer damaged or there is a manufacturing fault. All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any items deemed to be subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
Our handmade jewellery is made from natural stones. That means that your unique piece may differ slightly from the image on the website. Some stones can also include natural inclusions. If the piece you have received has different markings to that on the website, or has natural inclusions, it is not deemed faulty. If you are unsure whether your item is faulty or whether it has a naturally occurring marking please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please follow the below steps:
- Contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise your item is faulty. Include details in your e-mail such as your name, contact details and order number.
- We will contact and provide you with a Returns form. Please print this form out as it will allow you to post your item back to us free of charge (UK only). For international deliveries, please post the item to us and we will refund the amount paid. Use a standard tracking service. Please e-mail us proof of postage and tracking number.
- Wrap your item safely back into the box with its full packaging included and take it to your nearest Post Office together with the printed form (if applicable).
Processing your Refund
We will process your refund within 3 days of receipt of the items by the same payment method you used for purchase. Once we have processed your return, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Please note that your credit or debit card company may take an extra 3-6 working days to credit your account.
Please check your order as soon as you receive it. In the unlikely event of a piece been damaged, please contact our Customer Care Team at email@example.com as soon as possible with your order details.
- All items must be returned with full packaging and must be in fully re-saleable conditions. All pieces must be returned to us with proof of purchase. We may refuse returns where this is not the case.
- We recommend you to use a posting service that provides a proof of delivery to return any items to us. We cannot be held liable for returned items lost in the post.
- We are unable to issue refunds without receiving the item returned.
- Unfortunately, we cannot cover the cost of international returns, unless faulty. If the item is faulty, we may refund you the delivery costs after we have received and inspected the piece in question. Please keep hold of the postal receipt.
- It is important to ensure that you state you are ‘02 - Returning to seller’ in the reason for export field on your postage label, to avoid unnecessary charges - Customs Procedure Code (CPC) 6323FO1.
- Any custom charges, tax and duties must be paid by the customer.
Always keep hold of your receipt and proof of postage. We cannot be held liable for returned items lost in the post. You will need to contact the courier service you used directly for advice.